This object is in archive! 

Never Surrender Scenario: No more waves spawning in

Daniel Adam shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

After some over hundred waves, the scenario suddenly stopped spawning anything in.

I checked and double checked via SpaceMAster if any drones remain that i might have forgotten - nothing there. No more waves coming

So i started a new scenario - here already after the first 5 waves, wave 6 just won´t come at me.

Nothing left, no drones, no debris, nothing.

I left SE running for a while and noticed that after some time, sometimes minutes, sometimes up to half an hour, the waves DO come again. Sometimes they won´t, even after hours of waiting. Sometimes, when the waves DO come again, the drones spawn at around 18km from the base - and don´t move at all.

Is this intended or just a bug in the scenario ? And if intended, why do they sometimes just stop coming ?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. There is no limit in the waves, could you please provide us with your save when drones suddenly stopped spawning?

Drones sometimes arrive later because they fly from a greater distance. However not moving drones are a bug. Please attach here a save where you have observed this issue. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!