This object is in archive! 

[BUG] World Bleedthrough

Rylan Irvine shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Im playing the latest version of Space Engineers on Xbox One X [v194.522] and I noticed this in survival (I tried to submit bug on the support website but gave me a 404 error so putting it under feedback sorry)

I was about 10m underground mining stone, I did not phase through the bugged holes and when I interacted with the "world holes" using the drill, they reset to normal function.

4eea6a54a6e44aa8af69513659dfcd4e

Replies (3)

photo

I think this might be happening because some of the world hasn't loaded yet because I've had the same thing happen before then they load in but none of the holes were that big as far as I remember so it might be a bug.

photo

Mhm that's more than likely the cause, and I know its a bug that's why I titled it as such lol. Its odd though because that hole is literally below the respawn pod, so it's not as if I was a great distance away from the original start position; at the very least the devs know about it; its not much of a game breaking bug but its an eyesore lol

photo

You has a mossy cave roof

photo

Hello,

Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? Is it still happening? Does it happen only in this specific case? If you would be able to provide steps to reproduce or saved world, it might help us to replicate and report it.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineers,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!