This object is in archive! 

We can't mine our h2, o2 and our energy won't go down

Catkeepers shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

We can't mine by hand and our energy, h2 and o2 won't go down its like our world is In creative but it is supposed to be a survival world its a server

Replies (5)

photo

I’ve the same issue. I have a hosting provider for our dedicated server and it occurs on the hosted server. When I set up a hosted dedicated server on my pc and had people join it worked as intended (mining, h2/o2/energy worked). When I transferred this world directly to the server host, the bugs reappeared, even using the config file I created unaltered.

Specifics: Survival server dedicated host with following bugs since dlc dropped. (This does not occur with all hosts as I have tested it hosting myself and it worked fine.)

1. No h2, o2, energy usage by character in suit

2. Mining destroys voxels but does not produce ore

I hope this helps.

photo

Same here (dedicated survival server) after the initial DLC patch. The issue still persists with all the updates at the time of writing.

In addition to the effects specified, our hydrogen ships also do not use any hydrogen.

The server also exhibits a number of other small possibly related bugs such as intermittent inability to engage the thrusters on ships when undocked from a station, as if the ships (some of them small grid, some large) believe themselves to be a station.

photo

On our server, we depend on H2/O2 +other gas extremely.

Hand drills not spawning ore

If you spawn ore with creative menu - it instantly disappear.

Nebula server

photo

Hello,

I have tried it on your save with dedicated server run as a service and it does happen as you specified.

However, the server save you uploaded is modded and these issues do not happen on vanilla saves I tried.

I went through your server config as well and noticed that several of the settings are outside of supported range as well as the max floating objects number is 32. That is a bit low for a server with max players of 32, no wonder your spawned floating objects disappear, there could be multiple active grids mining and ejecting floating object on your server.

Please supply a vanilla save, where this happens.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a nice day,

KeenSWH QA Department

photo

Also, whenever I tried to spawn as a fresh noob on one of the planets, it instantly crashed my client. Your players do not complain about that?

photo

UPD: this bug is only on DEDICATED server.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!