This object is in archive! 

I am screaming

Nathanael Jones shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

I need help mentally, first off please FIX THE SHIPS EXPLODING RANDOMLY AND BREAKING MY WHOLE STATION second, I'm playing a modded game with my friends and now all the modded blocks have vanished they are still a physical thing but they have gone invisible and I'm crying as I've spent 50+ hours and none of the backups are working either. (also fix the fucking game before you add more shit)

Thanks, Nathanael

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your report. We will look into this issue. However, unless it can be

reproduced on a clean, un-modded server, it is usually caused by a certain mod or by

combination of mods which we have no control over. Can you please confirm this issue

also occurs without mods?

If this issue also occurs without any mods, please provide us with reliable reproduction steps, video and a save of your world.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer!

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!